My Blog List

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Layout Const 6

Well I worked on the trackage this weekend. I have the Phase 1 track the way I want it and most of the Phase 2 section as well. Will tweak some of that later. I will be installing some foam next, then laying my N scale cork sheets. Most of the track is yard and low profile trackage but wanted some lift so i went with the sheets of N Scale.
                                   
The old farm implement section. I will use the Walthers REA warehouse building for the International Harvester Corp manfacuring building and the Walthers Engineering building for the office and warehouse. 

More of the Implement District. The middle track will be a team track and loading platform and also that is the track that the 3 foot cassette will attach to for a temporary yard while operating. The forground building will be a small warehouse that the local newspaper received and stored newsprint at. 

This will be South Main Street area

To the left of the boxcar will be A. I . Root Co. and the Faller kit will represent the Readi Mix plant in town. 

Several scene breaks here in this area in the form of bluffs in the back corner, around the Readi-mix plant and in front of the Red Giant Oil area. 

Red Giant Oil spurs. Not sure on that one yet. 

The look from the far end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment